Delivery & Returns
At Huddlespace rather than including delivery in to the prices of our products, we think it
would be easier and more cost effective for our customers to give the base prices of items and
then work out the most cost effective delivery option, based upon quantities and level of
We pride ourselves on our level of service and support that we provide
both on the front-end when ordering products but also on the back-end
when delivering products; we feel this goes hand in hand in offering our
customers the best levels of service.
Our policy is to make your life “The Student accommodation manager’s”
as easy and straight forward as possible, which is why we came up with
the ‘one stop shop’ business plan. To ensure all aspects of our services
work in unison we have a dedicated transport / operations manager
with daily meetings to ensure a smooth level of service and delivery.
Communication is the key with our sales team, suppliers and customers
ironing out any potential issues before delivery. We also have in house
project managers who control s and manages all our projects; from on
going small refurbs to full new builds projects. We have structured our
operation so we can offer you the complete solution from start to finish
for a totally stress free transition from old furniture to new.
- Multiple delivery options to suit all budgets:
- Courier Delivery.
- Pallet Delivery
- Direct Delivery.
- Delivery via our own Vans.
- We also offer full assembly of all products / fixing of all products to walls or other furniture where require (Bedroom / Kitchen fixed furniture if required).
- Installation / placement in to rooms.
- Removal from rooms of old products.
- Disposal / Recycling of old products.